Help please! New Boiler Purchase Decision Buderus GB142 vs. Burnham Alpine?

Good Day! I have a 1950's 1,500 sq ft Cape Cod home in SE Wisconsin with an 8 year old oil-burning Burnham boiler with baseboards and will be converting to a new natural gas burning mod-con boiler.

I would sure appreciate your help in choosing either the Buderus GB142 (85,500 btu) with their S-120 32 gallon indirect water heater or a Burnham Alpine (105,000 btu) boiler with a Themoflo #DHW-46 46 gallon heater.

Installed pricing from two contractors, both with excellent reputations are within $300 of each other. Both have 10 year guarantees by the installers as long as yearly inspection is carried out. To get it installed by year end, I need to make a decision by Monday.

Are there strong preferences out there for recommending either brand given similar warranties? Is one better engineered, might hold up longer once the 10-year warranty is up, etc?

I REALLY appreciate your help...I am STUCK in an indecision mode! Thanks greatly!

Both products are top line, go with contractor you feel most comfortable with. If you go with Burnham make sure you have a bypass installed.
    There is no bad beer, some just taste better than others.

i've always had good luck and performance with the BUDERUS line.
    catch a man a fish , feed him for a day.
    teach a man to fish , ruin a good business opportunity.

I would go with the gb142. 20+ years in production, don't think any other mod/con can claim that. We have had better results with them then any others.

The GB would get my vote.
    Aire Serv of SW Connecticut- Gas heat, dual fuel and central a/c systems installed and serviced