+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scotsman Prodigy Smart Board

Post Likes

Scotsman Prodigy Smart Board

I was curious if anyone has worked on any Scotsman Prodigy ice machines with the smart board accesory. In the manual it talks about having two different versions. One being a data logger and the other not. It also talks about using Scotsman Software. My question would be how do you like the add on or the software. It would be nice to use the software on a computer if it would help you troubleshoot the unit. The manual isn't very specific on either. I have cleaned a few lately and I thought that it would be something good for a customer, but I don't know much about it. Thanks

Post Likes

scotsman prodigy data logger

It is my understanding that the data logger and software is am expensive kit that involves installing sensors and a pressure transducer. I think this is a feature(on the prodigy at least left for troubleshooting difficult machines and probably only used by the boys in the lab over at Scotsman. The new Manatowoc indigo has this feature built in and is really cool I just wish the software was there to sift thru all the data.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in