Thread: York Latitude Gas Furnace and AC

Post Likes

York Latitude Gas Furnace and AC

I need opinions on the following I will more than likely be purchasing this unit (it is used)

This is what I was able to research:

Gas- Furnace [GY8S080B16UH11C]
    LATITUDE™ 80 SINGLE-STAGE UP FLOW/HORIZONTAL (GY8S-UH)

Condenser [TCGF36S4151A]
    York® Latitude™ TCGF Air Conditioner, 3 Ton, R-410A, 14.5 Seer, Microchannel Coil technology

Air Handler [MC43B3XH1H]
    This is the only thing I could find on the MC4B http://www.master.ca/documents/York_...Guide_0710.pdf

Whole House Air Cleaner Merv 13

Unit is sealed, pumped down, and captured he also told me to tell the installer
    King Valve/closed/sealed "

He is willing to sell it to me and offer a warranty and return period if a licensed installer installs the system. The warranty has not been registered and I was told by an installer that he could register the warranty for me.

This system was a matched set and only saw approx 1 month of actual use.

By the Grace of God I am getting a deal on this installed for 2 Grover Clevelands. Is the above unit a good unit? I am going to get it anyway the guy selling it said it was a good system and he is willing write up a return contract on it.

Can I get buy with using the same flexible duct system that I currently have (there was mold and mildew in my old handler) or will that have to be replaced?

Thank you,

Post Likes
    That will work, as fare as the flex I would not worry about changing as long as you had good air flow.

The mold is usually contained at the air handler

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in