Confused new member and student question

Hi still very green on this site not exactly sure were to post my questions. im in school for the field right now in arizona and i have my instructor telling me that the sequence of operations for units is one of the most important things to learn especial how to draw one up in the field. my problem is i have a hard time drawing them out but i understand it when im looking at a unit any help/advice/tips? thank you very much in advance.

Welcome here!

I have been given a test with a list of components and had to make a drawing with them and explain how they work in the system.

Ya that is difficult I can look at it and explain it but other than that I have a hard time

You could device your own method, I think getting used to it is of great help.

I've been in the field for six months and experiance helps. Doing it time and again. Practice will make prefect. Just keep working at it, this trade is ongoing thing as far as learning and knowing how to do it.

Good luck and keep at it

hang in there

schematics are pretty cool after a while my big problem when I first started out is the numerous amounts of symbols you have to internalize. It took me quite some time to get it down but its the amount of time and amount of presistence. and agree with the other guys.