Question

Anyone know where online I can purchase Line-Hide Line Set Cover System Parts. I know Mitsubishi manufactures then but I cannot locate a site online where I can purchase.
    Thanks for any help.

Originally posted by andmilair
    Anyone know where online I can purchase Line-Hide Line Set Cover System Parts. I know Mitsubishi manufactures then but I cannot locate a site online where I can purchase.
    Thanks for any help.
    Go to Home Depot and buy down spout for gutter and seal top.
    "Everyday above ground, is a good day".
    "But everyday that you have made a difference in someones life, may insure you stay above ground a little longer".<aircooled>

for mitsubishi line set covers try http://www.mrslim.com

Get the commercial leader, cut a track out of the back make a flap cover for the top if you cant figure out how to notch it, strap it. Done
    If you really know how it works, you have an execellent chance of fixin' er up!

Tomorrow is promised to no one...

Try this site

http://www.slimduct.com/

[/B][/QUOTE]Go to Home Depot and buy down spout for gutter and seal top. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats all I do and it looks good, customers like it.

( plastic gutter )
    If you try to fail, and succeed.
    Which have you done ?

we use slimduct on all installs that are exposed, it looks professional and is easy to use, and the customers love it, gutters are old school and don'tlook all that great, the slimduct line of products have a weather head for the penetration of the house and they have 90's flat or sharp, connectors, amd come in a bunch of colors, and they have 2 sizes you can use, the smaller size fits a lineset and drain line, and the bigger size fits 2 linesets with drain lines, seems to be the best product out there for hiding lines

Red face Opinions

Originally posted by brianbrb
    we use slimduct on all installs that are exposed, it looks professional and is easy to use, and the customers love it, gutters are old school and don'tlook all that great, the slimduct line of products have a weather head for the penetration of the house and they have 90's flat or sharp, connectors, amd come in a bunch of colors, and they have 2 sizes you can use, the smaller size fits a lineset and drain line, and the bigger size fits 2 linesets with drain lines, seems to be the best product out there for hiding lines

That's your opinion!
    "Everyday above ground, is a good day".
    "But everyday that you have made a difference in someones life, may insure you stay above ground a little longer".<aircooled>

I'm partial to metal covers. Most of the supply houses around here carry primered metal covers in 2 or 3 sizes in 10' lengths.

If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

All I can say is I am glad you are doing something other than running the lineset up IN the wall. I get so tired of hearing complaints about the lines making noise in the wall and wonder who in the sam hill was stupid enough to put them in the wall in the first place and especially in a bedroom wall no less. I dont think I have seen a single job where they ran it in the wall and someone didnt complain about it.

Looks neat there Mark.

There appear

This is not a DIY site, don't post links to DIY sites, r suppliers of equipment or material for DIY.
    Please read site rules, Thank you.
    Last edited by beenthere; 02-07-2009 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Removed DIY supplier link.