gas pressure adjustments

While it glosses over the test procedure, it never says how to make adjustments to these valves. I will, therefore, assume no pressure adjustments are available and if not to specification, replace the valve.

http://www.hearthstonestoves.com/ass...8531Manual.pdf

http://www.hearthstonestoves.com/ass...8761Manual.pdf
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

You are correct. If inlet pressure is right than outlet should be factory set. You can adjust max min on control knob, but nor really legal.
    There is no bad beer, some just taste better than others.

this can be moved to Pro section if there is a way to do adjustments, I posted here for the proper section heading.

My recommendations were to replace the valve due to many issues, but the major was the installation without a second stage regulator(propane).
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ