Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Service Manual for Rheem Air Handler

Does anyone out there have access to a Rheem manual for an RBHC-17J11SFH air handler or at the very least an IPB of the unit? It would be much appreciated.

several on this site do; unfortunately, i don't think it will be flung out in the AOP forum.

that wealth of info in your profile doesn't really justify you needing that document.
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

The only info I have on that unit is the water column. What else were you looking for?
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Service Maual Request

Thank you both for your reply. I'm looking for any info on the blower motor for the air handler, whether it might be belt driven and type of motor. The handler is not putting any air out. For awhile it would then it would slow down but still put out some air, then speed up to normal then slow down again. It has finally quit. If I had the info I'm looking for I could call serveral repair contractors and sound somewhat intellegent to get some repair estimates.

it's a direct drive motor.

disclaimer: just tell them what it's doing/ not doing, try to refrain from telling them what you want replaced----I get those types and my first inquiry is: and if that doesn't fix the problem you will still be responsible for the part/pieces you wanted replaced

jpb2, This is the Ask Our Pro's forum. In order to post responses here, you must have verified qualifications and have been approved by the AOP Committee. Please see my signature line for links to register and review the AOP Forum Rules. Thank you. Your post will now be deleted. Further infractions may result in loss of posting privileges.

Quote Originally Posted by SRV View Post
    Thank you both for your reply. I'm looking for any info on the blower motor for the air handler, whether it might be belt driven and type of motor. The handler is not putting any air out. For awhile it would then it would slow down but still put out some air, then speed up to normal then slow down again. It has finally quit. If I had the info I'm looking for I could call serveral repair contractors and sound somewhat intellegent to get some repair estimates.

Most of the time, thats not a good idea. Not to hard to tell if someone really knows what they are talking about or not.

Those that pretend often end up sounding foolish.

best to just describe what you have observed, and let a tech diagnose it on site.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Gee, thanks for your philosophical response - very hepful

You must

Quote Originally Posted by jpb2 View Post
    What ?????? Thought I was a professional member. I think I've been here 10 years or so. questions e- mail me
    apply and get the asterisk (star) by your name.

Remember, "you can trust your car to the man whos wears the star"
    GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY!

A DECADE OF DOMINANCE! +2

Quote Originally Posted by jpb2 View Post
    What ?????? Thought I was a professional member. I think I've been here 10 years or so. questions e- mail me
    that's been up for 2 hrs, heads will roll

Quote Originally Posted by SRV View Post
    Gee, thanks for your philosophical response - very hepful
    Might be more helpful then you think. When people try to "sound" intelligent about subject that they really aren't. They end up sounding foolish, or worse.

Do yourself a favor, and don't pretend to know more then you do.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

just tell them someone on an internet forum told you

Tell me something is everyone on this site a wanna be comedian? So far all I've seen is alot of insults and bs. You all have your fun because from my view the site is - worthless totally worthless!! PLEASE NO MORE POSTS I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY TIME. I found my problem without the help of anyone on this site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast