Thread: ketch

ketch

Why does the dual fuel heat pumps throw cold air out of the registers I understand the concept of heat pumps but i'm wondering if my tech installed my 13seer goodman correctly,Plus should there be a thermastat o/s.My inside stat reads 71 set on 71 but we have to wear sweatshirts to stay warm.Then when it gets below 32 it runs on propane and then it is warm inside.I'm not saying cool air I'm saying cold air .We live in ohio I'm aware it is better to have these units in the south.

Quote Originally Posted by ketch60 View Post
    Why does the dual fuel heat pumps throw cold air out of the registers I understand the concept of heat pumps but i'm wondering if my tech installed my 13seer goodman correctly,Plus should there be a thermastat o/s.My inside stat reads 71 set on 71 but we have to wear sweatshirts to stay warm.Then when it gets below 32 it runs on propane and then it is warm inside.I'm not saying cool air I'm saying cold air .We live in ohio I'm aware it is better to have these units in the south.
    They work in Alaska, can you take the supply and return air temperature and post, along with equipment?