Hobart C-64A gas explotion

I have a gas fired C-64A that is exploding every time the burners try to light on both the wash and rinse sides. It has new ignition control, wire, and igniter on the rinse side. The inducer fan was cleaned, not sure is it is running fast enough or not. This is happening on both the wash and rinse sides.
    On start up it sounds like the gas valve is opening but the igniter dose not spark. After about 15 seconds I hear the gas valve click again and the igniter starts and then BOOM! Scares the hell out of everyone in the room.
    going to try to get back there today and check gas pressure. It looks like the gas valves have they'er own regulators on them.

If you know these machines any advice would be a big help!

Thanks Chad

Check your gas pressures

The pressure was a little high........ 15"wc! Got it adjusted to 4" and working fine. Thanks

Wow! So what is the cause of it not igniting the first time? Was the gas blowing itself out or something crazy like that?
    The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing!

If "the grass is greener on the other side", it likely has been fertilized with Bull$hit!

It has a 15 second purge time and then it opens the gas valve. I'm not sure what the first clicking sound is. The gas pressure was so high it blow itself out. it's working great now.