Honeywell T7350 Lon stats and Niagara AX

Grumble... Trying to set the Occupied/Unoccupied Heat/Cool setpoints from inside AX on these stats. When you try to do it through the nciSetpoint_occupiedCool (or the other four), the stat does not reflect the change, and the effective setpoint will not change.

However, if you set the nviSetpoint, it will reflect the change in the stat and effective setpoint. Also, you can toggle occupied/unoccupied mode as well.

Anyone have any ideas? This is kinda driving me batty..
    NeonHomer
    BAS/BMS Technician/Computer Technician

The definition of cruel joke is when you start work in BAS, and you run into your old T&B employer on the job.

Are you observing this rule:
    unoccupied cool > standby cool > occupied cool > occupied heat > standby heat > unoccupied heat

As for nviSetpoint, if this is bound, the effective setpoint is then equal to this value + or - half the deadband. (+ for cooling, - for heating).
    Deadband = occupied cool - occupied heat

Make sure to write "nan" to this point if you do not wish to use it.

After you've commissioned the stat, make sure to bind your proxy points.

Hmmm... I am not using the standby cool/heat setpoints...
    NeonHomer

The definition of cruel joke is when you start work in BAS, and you run into your old T&B employer on the job.

For anyone who was following... I ended up having to re-commission the stats. With just one, I pulled in all my points, configured them, and put in my setpoints. I then copied them to the other stats. When I did this, the occupied/unoccupied heating and cooling control started working through AX.

What a PITA... but it is working for now.

Now my only issue is that if you try to control fan mode or system mode, once you put it in a mode, it won't come out of it w/o removing the point.
    NeonHomer

I have one of these stats sitting on the shelf and have been afraid to put it in! Now maybe I will give it a try. Thanks for the info!
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    I have one of these stats sitting on the shelf and have been afraid to put it in! Now maybe I will give it a try. Thanks for the info!
    If you want to get rid of that stat... You can send it my way. I am looking for one to hang on to for a spare....
    NeonHomer