Page 1 of 17 1234567811 ... LastLast
    R HOMO'S BORN HOMO'S or do we create em?

Originally posted by ikey
    R HOMO'S BORN HOMO'S or do we create em?
    Well duh, they were intelligently designed.

My wifes hair dude/chic dresser disagrees and seems to take it out on my heterosexual wallet.

i think some people are born with the 'challenge' of being gay,

but i've come to realize over the years that many gay people are "created" from adolescent sexual abuse.

it's an important subject that people don'y want to think about.

Being gay is a challenge? Hell being straight is a challenge. Chics say no, do homo's? Just wondering what you meant by challenge. Hope I never find out, and don't blame abuse, that's already been used up in all of the court cases.

the reason why i used the word "challenge" is because no matter how you add it up , it's WRONG.

it's not just the act of being homosexual , it'a also the "culture" that's build around lies and deception.

what culture is that? men don't lie to women and vice versa? my parrot lies to my weimaraner, you lie, does that make you a homo? If you like the challenge that's ok. just don't play the skin flute, the tommy tuba or the freaky french horn around me. I lie or have, we all lie or have it's not a culture it's reality. Don't be swayed so easily.

Can homos recruit?

Homosexuality is a perversion of sexuality. God gave us sex. We perverted it.

Everybody is prone to one or more sins. Some are prone to steal, some to lie, some to kill, some to drunkenness, some to homosexuality, etc. We are all born in sin and all sin against God. Sin is a choice we make upon being tempted. There is no sin in being tempted. It's what we do with temptation that determines whether we sinned.

Nothing rocket science about it. Don't try to make it so. You will look foolish.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Its a genetic mutation that will be isolated in the near future and hopefully abolished.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Originally posted by coolwhip
    Its a genetic mutation that will be isolated in the near future and hopefully abolished.
    Actually, you may be exactly right. Either way, we are born to sin but have a choice to not sin.

And indeed, there is coming a day when it will no longer exist. (That should really rile up geer and ac.)
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Actually more times than one would think, babies are born sexless and the doctor has to make a choice if it will be male or female. The odds are 50-50 they get it right. Of course some of the more challenged here would think the odds at 60-40.

Thats a mutation as well which will be corrected before the child is ever born.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Page 1 of 17 1234567811 ... LastLast