Thread: New member

Question New member

I am a new member and hope this is the correct place to say hello. I do have a few technical hvac questions, but before I do please tell me if everything is good with my first post.

As good a place as any to say hi I suppose. If you are a homeowner/equipment owner that wants to ask a pro a question or two, this is the place. If you are in the HVAC field and are looking for some help, you would be best to get your post count up to 15 and apply for pro membership so you can access the pro only forums where you are allowed to ask techinical questions and receive detailed answers from other pros.
    An answer without a question is meaningless.
    Information without understanding is useless.
    You can lead a horse to water............
    http://www.mohomeenergyaudits.com

Thanks tipsrfine. I do have NATE and State of Alabama certfication. Would this be enough to get my post count up to 15?

You just have to make 15 postings. Just find a few interesting threads in the open forums and post replies to them. In this forum, only Pro's with an * after their name can reply to threads started by someone else. The pro only sections are pretty cool and has good stuff for anyone from a novice to a 30 year verteran.
    An answer without a question is meaningless.
    Information without understanding is useless.
    You can lead a horse to water............
    http://www.mohomeenergyaudits.com

Welcome, Bluecool.

First off, I'm going to go ahead and put this thread in the New Member introduction section.

It may take a bit of getting used to until you learn the system around here.

This is the AOP (Ask Our Pro's) section. A place where homeowners can ask questions of our panel of professionals. Posting here before you are properly authorized can get you into a bit of trouble.

Any other forum is fair game.

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the site, I am looking forward to your questions and hope to learn from them.

Welcome, this site is an amazing resource. These guys really know their stuff.