Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast
    HI!,

I'm new on here and was wanting to meet some fellow christian brothers that are techs also. Msg me.

Hello 24v

I'm from So.Cal UA Local #230. Nice to meet you.

I am currently new to the field, but learning quickly.

You may learn of the America, Religion and Politics forum on this site then.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Welcome...

Christians? You don't know the half of it...

Best regards...

Look,

I'm not posting on here to debate any religion of any form. I am just trying to meet other techs on here who also share the same beliefs as me. So please keep any rude comments and opinions to yourselves or I'll report you to the moderator for forum abuse.

My dear 24volts

Thanks for the abuse report but...

ruud-man simply states an underlaying truth but with a jest and he is right. You don't know the half of it.

This post is in the wrong area of this site so I will move it to its proper place, ARP

In there the you may discuss religion and keep it away from others that do not believe in what you or I do, respecting everyone's wishes.

Caution, The rules in the ARP area are relaxed and minds are freely open to speak as they will but with in good taste but not within humility standards.

You may want to grow a thick skin if you want to discuss religion, politics or American values on any site.

Thx

Christian Brothers?
    ...yeah - you've found the right place.

many folks who submit themselves to fairy tales (unconditionally) tend to post on this web board.

so, welcome.

I only work on christian furnaces and born again compressors...does that count?
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Originally posted by 24volts
    HI!,

I'm new on here and was wanting to meet some fellow christian brothers that are techs also. Msg me.
    Welcome 24. See what Lusk was talking about? You have met the forum dick> Tony's who is a dick in the other areas of the forum.

Originally posted by 24volts
    I'm from So.Cal UA Local #230. Nice to meet you.
    So you resurrected lusker...
    maybe you guys wanna challenge my jewish-muslim bro's to a softball game?

That was a good one coolwhip

The abuse reports come to me Jacob and Jules needs the rest as he is in a different time zone. What do you do with the retired? Make them a consultant.

James... you're not calling me a Dick are yas? Dick Tracy maybe or are you talking about Tony, again?

Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast