Thread: Pink Panther

Took the kids to see it this afternoon. I liked it. It was funny. Stupid kind of funny, but what do you expect from Steve MArtin. He did a great job.

Unhappy I quit watching cartoons

When the "Pink Panther" went off the air. I even saw it in Spanish. Something like " La Pantera del colour o de rosa". The panther that is pink. Roy

Talking

yeah,i saw the pre-views and it looks like classic Steve Martin.......i wanna see it!!!!!!!!!!!

We've been planning on watching it. I loved the original and this one looks like a pretty funny remake.

Peter Sellars was always one of my favorites. It amazes me that hollywood is remaking so many pictures. I think they have run out of ideas. This remake does look funny though.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

He's just a bumbling fool from start to finish. The kids had a riot. The whole movie theatre was laughing. The opening scene is him trying to parralel park a small hybrid in a huge space between 2 larger cars. It's just that stupid kind of funny.