+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quantum physics anyone?

Post Likes
    Originally posted by smokin68
    From HVAC to Quantum Physics.....what's next? Who's in the know on brain surgery? Out of my league....

Hey guys...how do you adjust the superheat? I don't know, but I can split the atoms making up the coil...

[Edited by smokin68 on 02-25-2006 at 06:25 PM]
    HA HA! Well, now that you mentioned it, I do, in fact, know a lot about Brain Surgery. So, what do ya want to know?

Post Likes
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by John(Chicago)

I do, in fact, know a lot about Brain Surgery.

Wait....wait....let me guess....

Fat Eddy!

Right?

I know, that was uncalled for.

You have my sincerest apology !

[Edited by x-wrenchturner on 02-25-2006 at 07:57 PM]
    IlovemyjobIlovemyjobIlovemyjob....say it with me now!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by glennwith2ns

Chicago John:

Did you ever check out http://www.hydrino.org/

http://www.blacklightpower.com/

Curious what you think about it.

Glenn
    [/B]
    No, but I like it so far. I have'nt read Feynmans book on QCD, so I have a lot of reading to do in order to comment inteligently.

I am a follower, when it comes to who is right and who is wrong. I tend to assume that the accepted theory is correct because I assume that the people that developed it "did their homework" or it wouldnt be "accepted". It's kinda like Darwinism of the theories, if it made it this far, then it has gone through the scientific method and is a legitimetly compelling theory. This is what the difference it between a enthousiest and the guys who "got the goods".

If I were smart enough to say with any confidence "this is the right idea or not" I wouldnt be a damn HVAC mechanic, I would be working somewhere else that pays me more. I have two sisters in my family that are scientists but I had too many strikes against me growing up that prevented me from following their path.

Post Likes
    This is what I would call The Frozensolid Theory of Anything. (Because anything is possible). An exploration of infinite fractal physics.

Lets imagine everything in existence, Time, Space, Matter, and Energy occupied what I will call the Volume. The Volume is infinite in size. The volume is filled with an infinite number of entities, with an infinite number of variations. Lets call them Base Energy. Each Base Energy entity emits a field of Space, Time, and the Magnetic force. The infinite number of fields around these infinite number of base energy particles form our universe, or reality as we know it.

As different combinations of Base Energy entities combine particles of matter are formed. If two infinitely small Base Energy entities combine they would still be invisible to man (Dark Matter). It would take an exponential number of entities to form matter detectable by man. As this matter forms it displaces the remaining Base Energy entities. These entities then exert a pressure on this matter; this pressure is what we call Gravity (an external force).

Waves are just the ripples left behind as these particles move through Base energy. We define them as wave because we don’t see the particle or the Base Energy. We only see the wake left in their movement.

Since these particles are infinitely small we can never see them. So like a fractal, the closer we look the more we shall see. We will always discover more, as we look closer and closer. We will never see the beginning of the universe because it is infinite. The farther we look the more we shall see.

This is a good thing for man, because our need and thirst for knowledge can never be satisfied. An infinite number of particles, with an infinite number of variations, can form an infinite number of combinations. In the infinite volume of the Volume, this makes anything possible.

E=BEI² or Energy=Base Energy x Infinity Squared.

Sorry I had a profound revelation.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Post Likes

From pure theory

Originally posted by gasguy
    OK smarties, riddle me this......

From what I understand, nothing with mass can travel faster than the speed of light. Also light itself has mass. If you were to get a spaceship to go exactly the speed of light, and had a light mounted on the front facing forwards and turned it on, would the light shine forwards? If so, wouldn't it be going twice the speed of light?

Wondered about this for years.
    I need a life.
    It has been allude to that matter will become pure energy once it reaches this speed!! Transporters may be possible in the future.

Post Likes
    The speed of light is limited by the friction of light moving through Base Energy. In my theory it can be exceeded by providing a corridor free of base energy.

Post Likes

possibly

But in final analysis I truely believe that the smallest particle of matter will be made up 100% from a complex matrix of energy.

Post Likes
    Exactly Rob.

Post Likes

I've always said

That a good HVAC tech has to be a hell of a lot more than a rocket scientist.

Post Likes

How about a brief synopis

Originally posted by John(Chicago)
    Originally posted by smokin68
    From HVAC to Quantum Physics.....what's next? Who's in the know on brain surgery? Out of my league....

Hey guys...how do you adjust the superheat? I don't know, but I can split the atoms making up the coil...

[Edited by smokin68 on 02-25-2006 at 06:25 PM]
    HA HA! Well, now that you mentioned it, I do, in fact, know a lot about Brain Surgery. So, what do ya want to know?
    On the frontal lobes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in