Flying home.........
    We leave the little airport here today [Saturday] at 3:??. Jerry has so darn many transfers he won't get to albany till 9:00 Sunday nite. I'm still thinkin March 15 or so. Been a nice trip. Nice to get away from the Biz that is, not so nice to be this long away from my Bride and the kids. I'm ready for my hugs when I get home.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Well you guys had a great time down there.Spotts, you`ll see your family tonight & benncool might make it home by air conditioning season.Make sure he wears his address around his neck.

ALso, if benncool gets lost or hung up in san fran. airport
    have him call me & i`ll pick him up. he can stay at my house till i find him a way home.MY number is on my web site.

Back to reality and work, the fantasy is over. At least ya got your batteries recharged.
    On a side note,
    I hope bird found his teeth.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by spotts
    We leave the little airport here today [Saturday] at 3:??. Jerry has so darn many transfers he won't get to albany till 9:00 Sunday nite. I'm still thinkin March 15 or so. Been a nice trip. Nice to get away from the Biz that is, not so nice to be this long away from my Bride and the kids. I'm ready for my hugs when I get home.

Let Dice know a few hours before you arrive so he can get there in time to give you your hugs.

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Originally posted by bigbird
    ALso, if benncool gets lost or hung up in san fran. airport
    have him call me & i`ll pick him up. he can stay at my house till i find him a way home.MY number is on my web site.

Geez Bigbird will beenie fit in one of those coops.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Well,spotts should be getting home soon & bennie is probly around the south pole some where.

Originally posted by bigbird
    Make sure he wears his address around his neck.
    Also, make sure he has his mittens tied to shoelaces and strung through the sleeves of his winter coat. He's gonna need them.

Just too funny.

I was watching the winter olimpics in turino,italy
    & i saw a guy walk by wearing a mask & snorkel with a sign saying which way is vermont.