HELP!! I'm a newbie but I'm hoping someone has had this problem in the past and can offer some help. I have been using this software for a few years and can usually get it to do what I want it to do... but....I have a problem with the sequencer that I have been trying to solve for a week now, with no luck!
I'm running 3 sets of 1 with Pro Active enabled since I don't want the 1st stage to go off when the load drops. I've selected Mode 4 to enable "Equal Run Times" as My customer really wants this feature. The first set on delay/stage on delay/set on delay are all set for 900 seconds. The problem is that I'm unable to get anything but a 10 second time delay between the 1st and second stage, stage 3 has a 900 second delay as it should. Currently the percentages are set for.. 1st-33%, 2nd-33%, 3rd-33%. Differential is 30. I suspect tha pro active is blocking the delay but I don't know how to get around it. I have tried setting stage 1 percentage to 20 and swithing to retro active but stage 1 sometimes goes off if I make a change and download...and that would cause problems with the system. Has anyone had this problem before?