Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I really like that charging hose. He better hope the leak is outside, hope he doesnt smoke!

Quote Originally Posted by wicked251 View Post
    I really like that charging hose. He better hope the leak is outside, hope he doesnt smoke!
    this guy probably welds right on the kitchen counter . . .
    catch a man a fish , feed him for a day.
    teach a man to fish , ruin a good business opportunity.

I couldn't watch the video, it said sorry....private video. Anyways we were going over butane refrigerant in class one day and some of us students were a little worried about this.

My instructor responded that we are bombs waiting to go off....we drive cars with 14-40 gallons of gasoline in them everyday...many cars have electrical wires IN the tank for the fuel pumps, and many homes use natural gas so what's the difference?

I guess the only real problem would come from bad installers or Techs that have no clue, maybe going to butane would scare the crap out of us enough to be better workers.

friend of mine worked on some stuff at a propane plant....they used it for all their refrigeration/process cooling needs. The thing that made him nervous was that they had cut the inert gas purge lines going to some of the high voltage control boxes!!LOL!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12