Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

serious misinformation

I dont know if this video has shown up on this forum before but I saw it today and said "WTF???"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2vN_mxW4Bc

Wouldn't want to do ANY brazing on that system.

I love the "29 Erg" What a douche bag.

WTH!!!! Idiots! Just because propane can be used as a refrigerant doent mean you are suppose to do it. Just think.... if every home, office building, any type of structure that required mechanical refrigeration for cooling used propane that whenever a fire broke out.....BOOOOOM!!! There are reasons why we dont do these things!!! This guys house catches on fire someone will be seriously hurt!!!

Just stupid people!!!!!

He kind of knows what he is talking about. However like it was said before just because it can be done does not mean that it should be done. He is likely trying to be smarter than he really is. Did he fix the leak that caused him to loose all his refigerant. and really scary that he is using hose clamps on a manifold.

perfect case of "a little knowledge is dangerous"!

do you think his homeowners insurance will accept liability?

The ones who worry me aren't the ones putting it in an R22 system, they are the ones putting it in an R410a system. Hermetic compressor motors are matched horsepower wise to the displacement of the pump and the expected operating pressures. If you run a refrigerant in a system that has a lower or higher difference between suction and discharge pressure than the compressor was built for the motor will be either underloaded or overloaded.
    To get the degree symbol ° on Windows hold down the Alt key and type 0176 on the keyboard number pad. It is also available via the character map, and on Windows 8.1 devices with a touchscreen via the on screen keyboard.

There is no "E" in either BluVac or Blu-ray Disc.

If you are the type where the painting is more important than the frame, or you just like movies, join me in listening to the widescreen.org podcast.

got news for you gm is putting propane in their new vehicles, in the a/c systems look for it very soon

Quote Originally Posted by mike dixon View Post
    got news for you gm is putting propane in their new vehicles, in the a/c systems look for it very soon
    Yet another reason for me to continue loving Ford.

in a service van down by the river...........
    That was Eight and a half mins that could have easly been replaced by annother press of the Snooze Bar................
    This Guy is really doing his part in restoring balance to Mother earth.............( if only in his own mind...)
    It's All about Heat.............................to a degree

Here's the 134A replacement.

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13746_7-20038449-48.html

Came across a propane charged refer system once. Hell, I think amonia is dangerous and it is still used.Like someone said earlier, a little knowledge can be dangerous.

Wonder what happens when lightning strikes or better yet a internal winding short to ground. Holy moly that should be illegal.

and gasoline . . . who'd of thought of that? just kidding.

im not sure what to think of this crap .
    catch a man a fish , feed him for a day.
    teach a man to fish , ruin a good business opportunity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast