+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stop slamming the damn door

Post Likes
    http://www.wftv.com/news/7359552/detail.html

A part of me says good for him. I had a neighbor that would come at 2:30-3:00am and turn his stereo wide open. If hadn't been for my wife, I would be on death row now.

Post Likes
    That is probably the one of the best parts about not being married anymore. I had a red headed door slammer when she got mad. Look around a interior door that has been slammed a few times. There are cracks all on it and around it.

This is also why I hate motels with doors on the inside. Everyone slams them

Post Likes

Smile James

I have seen that Motels calm those Torch Heads down a bit. I think it has something to with the number on the door or having to ask you how to operate the bathtub to get hot water.

Post Likes
    This is about 5 miles from my house.....holy crap!I wouldn't have been happy either about getting woke up, but there's other ways of dealing with this besides getting a knife. Must have been a tough lady if that man needed a knife...
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

Post Likes
    Buddy of mine whom had a moody teenage girl who did this - well he warned her so she did it again and he took her bedroom door off for two weeks. super effective she hung up a bed sheet but it s not the same. She never slammed a door ever afterwards.
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Post Likes
    Slamming doors is one of my met pieves! Mostly in vehicles, but houses aswell.

I was going with a psycho several years ago... we got into a slight fight (which to her was a huge fight). Anyway she hopped out of her car and slammed the door HARD! 2 funny things happened after that. #1, the glass instantly shattered... honestly that's the 1st time I've ever seen glass break from slamming... and #2 she realized she didn't put it in gear (manual tranny).
    "If you call that hard work, a koala’s life would look heroic."

Post Likes
    I had a friend once that broke up with his girlfriend, She stomped down the steps went out the front door and SLAM!! about half the leaded glass panes fell out and shattered. My friends dad kicked his ass.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in