Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 30

Thread: You said WHO?

  1. #14
    Originally posted by mtnwrench
    how about having jultzy delete this and give me his email on the 14th, fair enough?
    I'll do one better than that...

    Originally posted by mtnwrench
    not trying to give him any press, just want my money.....
    I'll tell you what... it's twenty bucks, Right?

    Is it worth the twenty to have a fun trouble-free site?

    If not, e-mail me and I'll get your twenty bucks in the mail.

    In honor of Lusker... this site will continue to be the best HVAC site on the Internet!

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Coastal Georgia
    Posts
    34,902
    Anyone making a bet with Marty should have factored in Marty.

  3. #16
    Senior Tech Guest
    What was that movie with the paper boy..."I want my two dollars"...

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Laramie, Wy
    Posts
    709
    Originally posted by Jultzya
    Originally posted by mtnwrench
    how about having jultzy delete this and give me his email on the 14th, fair enough?
    I'll do one better than that...

    Originally posted by mtnwrench
    not trying to give him any press, just want my money.....
    I'll tell you what... it's twenty bucks, Right?

    Is it worth the twenty to have a fun trouble-free site?

    If not, e-mail me and I'll get your twenty bucks in the mail.

    In honor of Lusker... this site will continue to be the best HVAC site on the Internet!

    that sounds like its worth 20 bucks, bet you money Marty will be back anyway, not that hard to change IP. For now it will be nice..

  5. #18
    How much has Curry posted lately?

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Laramie, Wy
    Posts
    709
    Originally posted by senior tech
    What was that movie with the paper boy..."I want my two dollars"...

    I was thinking more like Southpark when Cartman paid 10.00 for pubes and wanted his cash back

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Howell, Michigan
    Posts
    16,176
    Originally posted by Jultzya
    How much has Curry posted lately?
    Not at all............he was finally exterminated.

  8. #21
    Damn...that's to bad about lusker, I was going to post today that I got the HVAC-TALK pins he had BC send me and I wanted to thank him. Him and I talked for a while on the phone, super nice guy and I enjoyed talking with him. I hope he enjoys the extra time with his family and I wish him well.

    So if your Lurking Lusker....Thank you for your help and give me a call sometime and keep in touch.

    Chuck

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,977
    As HVAC-TALK turns.

  10. #23
    Unreal.So is Robo taking over for Dave?
    God help us all, last time he did the site crashed and the electricity went off on the entire east coast.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

    www.AskTheDiceman.com

    www.TheColdConspiracy.com

    www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

    Bring Em Home....

  11. #24
    Mod01 Guest
    That guy with all the balloons is gonna be leading the mod squad.

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,943
    Originally posted by Diceman
    Unreal.So is Robo taking over for Dave?
    God help us all, last time he did the site crashed and the electricity went off on the entire east coast.
    The lights only went out in Pittsburgh. That's where I pointed the HVAC-Talk laser That's what the red button really did.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  13. #26
    Originally posted by mtnwrench
    guess I can kiss that twenty goodbye.....
    ***** and moan about your $$ like you *****ed and moaned about the STEELERS victory.......you'll get your $$$$$.....
    In honor of Murray Woodgate (aka Carnak) 1961 - 2010

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event