Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Some of the guys that have been here from near the start may agree with me because we saw a moderator here for years and Dice just hit on it.

If you don't want to be consumed by moderating then limit your interacting with problem people on the forum and interacting too frequently in general. Sleeth was a master at sitting back and then quickly taking out the trash when needed. He kept a vigil and did not participate in debating the trouble makers. He just got rid of them. BOSS (Don) was here from day one (over 5 years ago ) and had only 1,305 post as BOSS. Some of you that have been in the military will know what I am talking about here. The Generals may come around and pat you on the back every now and then and get rid of a trouble makers, but their coffee cup did not sit next to yours. That is how the military does things and corporate America. That keeps the Fat Eddy's not thinking they have the same place at the table as the boss does.

How ironic is this?

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=72247 BOOM! Don't like what I am saying ? Too bad. Part of every job I ever had was observing how things work.

Dave Lusk is a credit to the HVAC trade and I am glad he is a fellow Georgian. I had the pleasure to of met him. He signed off for some of the very same reasons Don did. None of you I hope would put this place or a job in front of your families. I will not thank him for being a MOD here because I think he knows most of us appreciate him. I will thank him for being Dave. Thanks Dave.

Great post James...

I posted this in the other thread and I wanted to make sure Lusker saw it....

"Damn...that's to bad about lusker, I was going to post today that I got the HVAC-TALK pins he had BC send me and I wanted to thank him. Him and I talked for a while on the phone, super nice guy and I enjoyed talking with him. I hope he enjoys the extra time with his family and I wish him well."

So if your Lurking Lusker....Thank you for your help and give me a call sometime and keep in touch.

Chuck

Who's Lusker ?? Aint he the guy from the movie office Space that loved his stapler ??

Originally posted by coolprod
    Great post James...

I posted this in the other thread and I wanted to make sure Lusker saw it....

"Damn...that's to bad about lusker, I was going to post today that I got the HVAC-TALK pins he had BC send me and I wanted to thank him. Him and I talked for a while on the phone, super nice guy and I enjoyed talking with him. I hope he enjoys the extra time with his family and I wish him well."

So if your Lurking Lusker....Thank you for your help and give me a call sometime and keep in touch.

Chuck
    I see you were a 545X0. I was also along with a few more.

Good luck and take care Lusky.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Originally posted by mattm
    Who's Lusker ?? Aint he the guy from the movie office Space that loved his stapler ??
    One of my fav movies.
    What's happenning??
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Mod2
    Lusker,

I for one will miss Lusker on this site, as I am sure countless others will.
    Memebers, sometimes don't realize what it takes.
    To me, IMO, you have done an outstanding job here, and the site has grown and improved under your guidance.
    Take care and stop in and chat once and awhile.

Yes...
    He did a great service to all of us that spend way too much time here..he managed a group of third graders and injected his sense of humor at the same time...
    I think alot of members don't know that there was no finacial gain for his services...

I HATE the timing of his decission..oh well..

Dave and his family are moving...not real far but..

Moving and the process of all that **** are probally the most stressful things in life besides death

Good Luck..

Have truck and trailer...

Stephen
    "Value our Differences"

(slow clap....)

Lusker............................................ .................Lusker........................... ...................Lusker......................... ......Lusker................Lusker................ .Lusker............Lusker........Lusker...Lusker,L usker,Lusker(rapid clap)
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Robos got the clap.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Originally posted by Diceman
    Originally posted by mattm
    One of my fav movies.
    What's happenning??

http://www.virtualstapler.com/office_space/

Hmmmm yeahhh weellll

http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/gear/61b7/images/

Originally posted by coolwhip
    Robos got the clap.

James,

Your post said it best.

Lusker,

All my best to you and yours. we know you'll still be out there watching from afar !

Lusker

You did a fine job old boy!! You got me a couple of times when I neede it!! Sit back, relax and watch this circus we know as H-Talk parade on by!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast