Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Lusker
    Im not one of the regular posters, I mainly just read the postings and have enjoyed this site and I want to thank you for all you have done, you are a true professional. stop in and see us when ya can.
    Again thanks and god bless.

Take it easy Lusker, I don't know how you did it for 2 years but it had to be pretty darn rough, I don't blame you for stepping down, I think I would have done that after week one!

You must be a good guy, cause ya never banned ME!...

I think I'm gonna cry...

And to think that I gave Lusker such a hard time that he needed to make me a mod for a day to punish me. And that was also over fat-titless-eddy.

Lusker; take care of the family, take care of the back and in general...take care. Our talks about back issues led me to some good therapy, thanks.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Cool

Well done Lusker.

Lusker, you were the scales of justice on the site. You will be missed!

Auf Wiedersehn Freund!!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

so long lusker. If you ever need some nitro......

Thumbs up

Dave. Family first! But hang around. Does this mean you can't but my dinner in Atlanta anymore?

My hats off to you Lusker. Take care of your own.

Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada Occupation:Interprovincial Plumber, Commercial Gasfitter Interests:
    Two years of babysitting, it' amazing you're not divorced or committed. Enjoy your time.
    I love my job, but paydays Thursday

A pat on the back to you Lusker, good job.
    If you dont stand behind our troops, please feel free...........to stand in front of them.

Well ladies and gentleman, we have had a great time here on HVAC-Talk and it will continue.

Tonight we have had a few changes.

The site has a new record:
    The most users ever on HVAC-Talk at once was 379 on 02-22-2006 at 06:07 PM.

Not only was it a record night, but our Site Moderator "Lusker" makes a couple of announcements.

First, he takes out a PITA that has been disrupting the HVAC-Talk site (enough said about that).

His second announcement is one that will shock many. The full version can be found here.

As I announce this I will also announce that I am stepping down and will retire the “lusker” account. I will no longer be the Site Moderator after tonight. I want and need more time with my family and after two years it is just time for fresh blood.

I would like to tell each of you, my friends, that I care a great deal about this place and have each of you close in my heart. I will be here in spirit and Jules knows where to find me.
    He was not only an excellent moderator, but he is a man that I highly respect. He is a mentor to many members, friends, family, co-workers, and to the next person that once was a stranger.

He will be lurking and will post if needed… just like Boss. They might not be around as often, but they are here for their friends on HVAC-Talk.

Lusker left me a pretty big pair of shoes to fill. Together, I hope we make him proud for many years to come.

Before this gets any longer, I’ll leave you with the below comment.

In honor of Lusker... this site will continue to be the best HVAC site on the Internet!

Best wishes Lusker take some down time and enjoy family life
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Lusker
    You will be missed. If you must leave it is good to see a main part of the reason is to be with your family. Enjoy the time you will now have and may God bless you.
    Len
    Old snipes don't die they just loose their steam

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast