Heat n Glo WSK200 switch

I'm interested in purchasing the WSK200 switch to work with my Heat n glo Intellifire system and fan kit. The manual for this switch says you have the option to have the pilot on auto or always on. Does anyone know if this option works with the Intellifire system in the sense that on auto the system acts like normal - no pilot unless you flip the on switch and always on will leave a small pilot flame burning?

The WSK-200 will allow you to turn the fireplace on/off and to turn the pilot on/off and turn a fan on and off. The WSK-100 will operate the fireplace and the pilot.

Since I have the IntelliFire system I currently do not have the option of a pilot. Do I need a separate part for the pilot to be controlled by the WSK-200?

hearthman is offline AOP Committee/Professional Member*

Smile

overriding the normal Intermittent function of the IPI is called their "cold climate" function by HG. It allows a little heat at standy.

Good to see you Blue Flame! When are we going to do lunch? Overdue. Hope you are well.

Thanks, works as mentioned. The timer function before the fan kicks in had me scratching my head for about half an hour though. Nothing like triple checking your work just to find out there is nothing actually wrong.