Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post
    What Digikey number did you get? Itsiceman posted this number; PX0410/04S/4450

But the closest I can find on the Digikey site is; PX0410/04S/4550

Are they the same? I want to know for sure before I order the wrong one. My temp clamp wires have been broke at the plug for a while and I need to fix it. I was going to take the plug apart and fix it, but I can't get it apart! It looks like once it is together, you can't get it apart without breaking it.
    The one on the 1200 is do-able, but fiddly. The 1250 is approximately the same plug, so it would be the same, I guess.

Use a small flat bladed screwdriver and a bit of force. You can get it apart.

What the heck?? It's already broken...

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post
    What Digikey number did you get? Itsiceman posted this number; PX0410/04S/4450

But the closest I can find on the Digikey site is; PX0410/04S/4550

Are they the same? I want to know for sure before I order the wrong one. My temp clamp wires have been broke at the plug for a while and I need to fix it. I was going to take the plug apart and fix it, but I can't get it apart! It looks like once it is together, you can't get it apart without breaking it.
    Those part numbers will cross your eyes because there are so many.

708-1039-ND is the digikey number that I ordered ( back ordered ) , I wanted to wait until I recieved everything to post the numbers. 708-1093-ND for the pins.

The plug will come apart and if you had new pins it may be worth the effort. I may re-use mine and shelf the other one along with the 6 pins I have left.

I'll see If I can find the invoice.
    Back ordered sounds strange.......I thought they had hundreds when I ordered
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

I got it apart, but apparently you need a tool to release the pins...

I think I was able to use a cut straw to get them out one time. Sorry its been a while since I beefed up the wiring..... it hasn't busted since

Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    I think I was able to use a cut straw to get them out one time. Sorry its been a while since I beefed up the wiring..... it hasn't busted since
    That's where I went wrong.... I used a hammer drill , lol.

The straw idea is awesome.

I fought through this today and finally got it. Time to work on some clamps next.

The straw thing works on molex type connectors too

Quote Originally Posted by tech45 View Post
    Those part numbers will cross your eyes because there are so many.

708-1039-ND is the digikey number that I ordered ( back ordered ) , I wanted to wait until I recieved everything to post the numbers. 708-1093-ND for the pins.

The plug will come apart and if you had new pins it may be worth the effort. I may re-use mine and shelf the other one along with the 6 pins I have left.
    708-1039-ND is the same as PX0410/04S/4550. Did you receive them already, and are they the correct one?

I am just going to buy them. I tried straws, not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't get the stupid pins out.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011