+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LCMA -114 Display failing

Post Likes
    I have a Network 8000 LCMA-114 that fails the display test but all other tests pass ie EPROM, KEYBOARD, SRAM etc. Any idea of what could be the problem. I put in a new one and it passes. I've replaced the EPROMS and both processors but still getting the failure. I know the power supply is good and all the voltages are present.

Post Likes
    Have you checked out the LCMA - 115 DISPLAY / KEYPAD and is it displaying properly the failure is that the board is not seeing the display attached.

On the TEST pins you need from pin 3 ( from the top ) to pin 4 +5VDC and 3 to 5 -5 VDC

If you do not have the Test pin info / voltages I can post them on here

Some of the FIRMWARE requires 2 power ups before proper diagnostics work and for the LCMA114 to see that the DISPLAY is installed. You can get the same glitch when replacing the battery.

[Edited by Control Man on 02-22-2006 at 04:52 PM]

Post Likes
    Yeah I have the pin out for the voltages but I haven't replaced the battery. I'll try that out and see what happens. Thanks for you input.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in