Dear enter your municipality we are conducting a poll on how mechanical inspections are performed across the United States. Please provide answers to the following questions:
1. Does your city send a bill or require in person payment for inspection services before a final inspection is performed?
2. Does your city mail out bills for inspections?
3. Does your city mail out the green tags when a job passes inspection?
4. Does your city allow a new home builder to purchase one permit to cover all the trades?
5. Does your city verify the license holder listed on the paperwork is actually the responsible party that performed the work?
6. Are your city officials required to test and verify the equipment is designed and in proper working order?
7. Does your city collect a permit fee only after the inspection is finalized?
8. Does your city allow a certificate of occupany to be issued without a final inspection done?
hvac contractor advocate