+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: benncool/belize?

Post Likes
    Well i wonder if he made it to belize or is he in his bathtub with his scuba gear on dreaming.

Post Likes

NO!

He's not in Belize as I post this. I am, diving was great! He missed a plane somehow, somewhere. They thought he'd show up today. Little airport closes for the day in an hour and I aint seen him. At least I found an internet cafe, the fact that he HASN'T checked in here is good news I hope, he hasn't headed home. I'll check back tomorrow. Bigbird, this is the chicken eatinest country Ive ever seen. No goats tho............ Oh well, I'm heading back to the beach. MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm eye candy!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Post Likes

Thanx Carnak.

For 2 days I've been thinking.......... "How do you miss a whole plane?" Missing a passport. Yup, no point in proceeding. I've heard some great music, ate too much fiery food. It's nice here.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    Let us know if Beenie ever shows up.
    If he does, get one of those long leashes they use for kids these days, and hook it to his belt.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    I guess thats why benncool lives in a small town where everyone knows him,that way when he gets lost they can show him the way home.

Post Likes
    For 2 days I've been thinking.......... "How do you miss a whole plane?

-------------------------------------------------------------

In that airport in San Francisco missing a plane is nothing, it is finding it that takes time----------------------

that airport is so screwed up that it is very easy to have a connecting flight leaving as you are arriving or in his case not being able to make it out of the arriving terminal and getting through security and to your departing flight before it leaves

Post Likes
    Poor little Beenie................

Post Likes
    Originally posted by Diceman
    Poor little Beenie................

You are one of the few here that knows he is little...you should probably keep quiet about it.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Post Likes
    If he`s that little maybe he got stuck in the baggage xray mechine.

Post Likes

Beenie

By the time he hits the beach he will be exhausted, I hope he at least remembered his Geritol.

Post Likes
    You can just imagian the troubles he`s been through this whole weekend. It`s too bad after planning such a great trip.

Post Likes
    Yeah I made it!!!!! We are in a little internet cafe on the beach! Just call me Steve Martin.

I met a fat guy that plays music in a polka band. And a whole bunch of ticket clerks tht told me that I am "Screwed". But alas I made it.

I love the airport security here on San Pedro island. The ticket agent said we heard about you so you sit up front with the pilot so we don't lose you. Truth! Pictures to follow. Now hear's Jack.

Allright, Party's complete. Jerry's the only one without a sunburn! Give im a day. Were gonna go find food, music, and refreshments. Oh why didn't I learn to play guitar, These musicians liveshere seem pretty easy. Y'all enjoy yer cold weather....... Checkin off for now, Spotts
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    Great news,now i can sleep better tonight. You guys have a great time........I know dice has been going to church every night praying for benncool.....

Post Likes
    I don't think dice is praying, remember he was an alter boy.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Post Likes
    So thats how dice became one of those kind of guys.

Post Likes
    glad ya made it Jerry. Enjoy! We look forward to those pictures. Be sure to have some bikini shots.
    R2B4BTU

Post Likes

Ben and Spotts in bikinis

UUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Likes

Theres much prettier things

here in Bikini's than us. Might just take a picture of a XL Terrible Towel at 85 ft tho.......... It's 10 till 8:00, we dive in 70 minutes. The Jamaicans have something here called "Da Kine". Pretty cool place. How'd Jimmy Buffett say it?

"The weather is here"
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes

Re: Theres much prettier things

Originally posted by spotts
    here in Bikini's than us. Might just take a picture of a XL Terrible Towel at 85 ft tho.......... It's 10 till 8:00, we dive in 70 minutes. The Jamaicans have something here called "Da Kine". Pretty cool place. How'd Jimmy Buffett say it?

"The weather is here"
    "I wish you were beautiful"

Da Kine, they had that in Hawaii when I was stationed there in the 80's. LOL, some things never go out of style.....
    R2B4BTU

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in