Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Later. Right know i`m looking for my teeth.I wonder if i left them in my truck last night.

Did you look in your mouth?
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ฉ

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Speaking of teeth,spotts better check around the hotel room before they leave to make sure bennie don`t forget his.

They are probably at the bottom of that black hole.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ฉ

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman
    They are probably at the bottom of that black hole.

He better get her name before she leaves.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Jerry's been wearing his VMC hat

every day since the "golf cart incidents". Just in case he gets in trouble again he's assuming a new identity. Lucky you VMC.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Re: Jerry's been wearing his VMC hat

Originally posted by spotts
    every day since the "golf cart incidents". Just in case he gets in trouble again he's assuming a new identity. Lucky you VMC.

Good for him, are the ladies swarming all around him? They never did for me. Tell him not to do anything right while wearing it, I don't want peoples expectations of VMC to get to high.

Years ago we did a job in this huge building and were driving around with a golf cart. Well along comes a squirrel and we start chasing it, we go through an overhead door and on the other side is a four foot drop in the dark. Well we were OK but had to check our self’s, no more squirrel chasing for us.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Well, I flew the "Friendly cattle cars of United" and I made it back to Vermont. 11ฐF and 4" of snow on the ground. This sucks. Wow I did a lot of flying this week.

I just looked at my pictures and they look pretty decent. I"ll try to get some up tomorrow. I assume Jack made it home okay. Last time I saw him was in San Francisco at 12:30 A.M.

Thanks for the wake up call Jack. I didn't hear ya at 4.

I for one had a super time. I'm glad you guys kept the home fires burning while we were gone. It was fun to sit at the Lime Bar and read all the BS that you guys posted.

Oh well back to work tomorrow and dream about the next trip.

Glad you made it home benncool,& you 2 had a great time.
    I had a great time last week picking on you, loved every minuet of it.I pictured you in an air port in new zeland looking for a flight home he he. Talk to you later .
    The old man. bigbird.

Originally posted by benncool
    Well, I flew the "Friendly cattle cars of United" and I made it back to Vermont....... Wow I did a lot of flying this week.

.......Oh well back to work tomorrow and dream about the next trip.

You want to do THAT again?????

Welcome back!

Originally posted by benncool

Thanks for the wake up call Jack. I didn't hear ya at 4.

It was 3:00. I couldn't sleep, so I headed to the airport, slept fine in front of my gate, when I knew I couldn't miss "Da Plane". Hope that was OK. Got home and found out a cousin is getting married in Fla in April so back on Priceline for me. Hello Micky Mouse and a trip with the kids......
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345