Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking

so it's off to work on Monday........if you hit that jackpot,what would you do with the money and the rest of your life?

I don't understand the lottery thing, how many are there ? I played Fridasy night and the jackpot was 140 mill, then I read this morning that someone hit for 325 mill, They are not the same lottery ?

The 325 mil was powerball, you've been playing mega millions. The odds are better on powerball, you can mix the numbers around. Been playing the wrong one Eddy.

Oh I didn't know there were different ones, I thought the Powereball was the last number in the megamillions, I don't know if Powerball is available in Ohio,

duh X2

Against my better judgement (drinking) I dropped a $1 last night on the powerball when I saw the jackpot was 365 mil, and I won, I got the powerball right, whopping $3 prize, now Im back to not playing the lottery after tripling my money

Originally posted by TitleLess
    Oh I didn't know there were different ones, I thought the Powereball was the last number in the megamillions, I don't know if Powerball is available in Ohio,
    A strange response from the smartest man in the world?
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Talking

Originally posted by swampfox
    Against my better judgement (drinking) I dropped a $1 last night on the powerball when I saw the jackpot was 365 mil, and I won, I got the powerball right, whopping $3 prize, now Im back to not playing the lottery after tripling my money
    that's funny,but at least you won huh?

Originally posted by frozensolid
    Originally posted by TitleLess
    A strange response from the smartest man in the world?
    I'm not a regular player, I play w enit's big and w en I remember too,,,, I do not know all of the lingo and am not interested in knowing it, t ey s ould just make one lottery, I t ink it is confusing,,

Alt oug lotteries in general s ould be illegal in my opinion,,

t ey s ould just make one lottery. Alt oug lotteries

Is that Swahili ?

No, I was temporarily banned, and w en I came back I ave a letter t at is not working,, I don't know if it is an actual glitc or if they are just messing wit me.

BTW James,

Can you guess w ic one it is ?

No, but I can guess you're an idiot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast