Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    my blower motor won't come on i have replace blower replay swith fan switch limit switch it is a coleman furnace in a trailer

Call a pro, you've done enough already.

Agreed, call a professional before you hurt yourself or family. Gas and electricity is something not to play with unless qualified.

i do have a pro he just got his degree

Originally posted by dolphinlady
    i do have a pro he just got his degree
    Then why are you here?
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Then what do ya need our help for? Let him figure it out.
    WHY?

oh no sounds like you got a parts changer, get somebody with a little more experiance

u know i thought that this tread would HELP PEOPLE but all u guys want to do is make fun of people and belittle them

my blower motor won't come on i have replace blower replay swith fan switch limit switch it is a coleman furnace in a trailer
    if you keep replacing parts your bound to find the right one,i recommend calling a qualified hvac contractor.

Just getting a degree does not make him a pro.. he is called a greenear or wet behind the ears or a newbee..

If he is in the field now and can't figure it out then he needs to talk to a fellow tech that is a seasoned pro and will go over the unit with him in person to teach him what he is doing wrong.. This will teach him how to find the part that is bad rather than being a parts changer..

Goodluck
    J

u know i thought that this tread would HELP PEOPLE but all u guys want to do is make fun of people and belittle them
    A pro his degree, how are we belittleing him? if he can't fix that problem he would be belittleing himself that is self inflected.
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Ok just for grins will the blower work in the on position on the stat?

I'm confused, what is this "pro" have a degree in? And why are you in here if he is there? Is he the one wanting to know this information? This is scary.

This site is for helping people, but it is not intended to give FREE repair advice to cutout the contractor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast