Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by vmc1161
    Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Originally posted by Diceman
    Bob Villa.
    I'm usually not very vocal about my feelings or opinionated about people but I HATE BOB VILLA!

You are not going to let that dating incident ruin your life, are you?
    Even if I were a fag, this would be a disgusting thought.

My disdain for Bob Villa started when I would watch This Old House and some trade expert would start explaining something that I wanted to learn only to be interrupted by Bob with his stupid commentaries and know-nothing rambling. His replacement, Steve, was great. Steve would ask a question and actually let the expert answer it.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Since Im still in school...my instructor coach P. as to why.....better pay than social work...and no sexualy abused children to interview.
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

Doglips.. you a child psycologist? How about interviewing sexually abused adult children?

Originally posted by John(Chicago)
    Doglips.. you a child psycologist? How about interviewing sexually abused adult children?
    spent 3 years as a baby snacher for DCF...my specialty was sex abuse and drug baby cases...never again!!!!!
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123