Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Does this model have an inducer/combustion air blower that uses a pressure switch? Or does the inducer/combustion air blower make with an end switch? I've run across quite a few of the pressure switches being bad intermittently. In fact, had 2 in a row today.

Quote Originally Posted by red_oktober78765 View Post
    I believe on this system that the control module is using the resistance of the ignitor to sense the flame. No flame sensor rod is on this furnace. Don't think it ever had one from the factory.
    If this is a factual statement then reread the instruction on the Glowfly about use in this situation.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by pacnw View Post
    If this is a factual statement then reread the instruction on the Glowfly about use in this situation.
    READ THIS NOW

Exclamation

[QUOTE= I believe on this system that the control module is using the resistance of the ignitor to sense the flame. No flame sensor rod is on this furnace. Don't think it ever had one from the factory. It uses the ignitor to ignite the main burner. No pilot.[/QUOTE]
    READ THIS NOW
    I AGREE TOTALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT SENSES the burners are lite!!!!!! NOT A GLOW FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTech2010 View Post
    WHAT SENSES the burners are lite!!!!!! NOT A GLOW FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't quite understand this statement.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

when the driver fill's the propane tank he or she open's a spitter vavle/ vavle vent not sure what it's called once liquid sprays out of the spitter vavle that's when they know it's full. no gauge needed but probally help's

Had a miller "cottage" furnace last year w/ gun type burner. Had issues with it working. it had flames sense in the (spiral) ignitor, got the factory one and still had to call support.

seems the spacing off burner is critical, 3/8". wrote it on the furnace cabinet for future reference.
    Col 3:23

questions asked, answers received, ignorance abated

Confused

I don't quite understand this statement.
    what senses the flames are burning? the glowfly is just an ignitior not a sensor.........There are some combination type ignitors. But this is not one of them.............if i am incorrect please let me know

flame senser is in the hsi thats why you need one made for furnance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12