Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Smile James

I don't think that we are missing a dang thing. Taking your batteries out of vehicles and hair dryers to unlock car doors. The guy's up north are pretty tough. I will take our 100 degree plus weather. Roy

Originally posted by outside rep
    its super windy here and

It was really warm too....Today it's colder than a witches tip in a brass bra!!

Re: James

Originally posted by oroy54
    I don't think that we are missing a dang thing. Taking your batteries out of vehicles and hair dryers to unlock car doors. The guy's up north are pretty tough. I will take our 100 degree plus weather. Roy
    Stingy bast&*d...Let us have some roy!!

Re: What is a

Originally posted by oroy54
    Just wondering
    It doesn't have to be snowing to have a whiteout, but it can contribute to it.

Picture, if you warmies can, say 6" or 8" of light fluffy snow covering a field as far as the eyes can see...Now picture a 50 mph wind picking it up a shooting it across the road you're driving on...200' behind an idiot on his cell in a minivan. At night you have a much better change of seeing his brakelights when he panics and slams on his brakes and comes to a dead stop in front of you. During the day, forget it. Things have a tendency of disappearing very fast in whiteouts..cars, trucks, road.

The old joke...put 2 dots on a blank piece of paper and call it a polar bear in a snowstorm ...ain't really a joke.
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2’.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

Smile Thanks gruntly

You explaination of a White out was very good. I hope to see you guys up north sometime. In the summer! Roy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12