What a-c to use ?

Hmm

Good evening HVAC folks:I have a customer that has a double-wide moble home on the C.A Delta.Here is the situation.The 20yr-25yr Condensing unit is done,open winding.I searched everywere for any type of Mod# or Ser#
    no luck.The only thing that I can verify is that the line-set is 3/4 x 3/8. The indoor unit is a Coleman UGBA075BUA.
    Great tells me that the air-handler is 75,000 BTU's.
    Can anyone tell me what size is the Gas Furnace is ?.The Furnace was replaced in 1995.
    Thank You.

You can find out the size of the condensing unit by the model number of the compressor. You may have to call the supply house to get the BTU's of the compressor from the model number.

Originally posted by ductguy007
    Good evening HVAC folks:I have a customer that has a double-wide moble home on the C.A Delta.Here is the situation.The 20yr-25yr Condensing unit is done,open winding.I searched everywere for any type of Mod# or Ser#
    no luck.The only thing that I can verify is that the line-set is 3/4 x 3/8. The indoor unit is a Coleman UGBA075BUA.
    Great tells me that the air-handler is 75,000 BTU's.
    Can anyone tell me what size is the Gas Furnace is ?.The Furnace was replaced in 1995.
    Thank You.

This is Turtle.

give model and serial number of Compressor.

Give model and serial number of evaperator coil inside.

with one of these you can see about the size.

TURTLE