Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Originally posted by TitleLess
    So where do I stand, have I broken any rules that warrant me being baned ?
    Rule #8 One Registration Only

As the board gets larger, it becomes more important that each member has only one registration name. Any member who signs up under a new name will be banned from the site. If you feel you have to re-register with a new name due to a technical problem, be sure to get it okayed by Boss first.

Site Rules

I mean lately,

I mean lately,
    Ok, I'll play that one too...

Rule # 1 Who Is Welcome Here?

"At the same time, be polite and respectful in your answers. We welcome questions so please don't be critical of someone's question, or other member's answers."

"All members must treat other members with respect. Anyone who posts defamatory, insulting or otherwise disrespectful comments towards others in the HVAC industry will find their posts deleted and possibly their posting privileges suspended or revoked."

"Any member that becomes belligerent, argumentative, posts smart-ass comments or requires too much attention of the moderators will lose their posting privileges."

Do I need to list any more?

Not bad Lusker,

but I do need to ask a question here, I do not feel that I have done anything that would put me on thin ice here, yet a lot of people seem to be on a whitch hunt here ,,,, So where do I stand, have I broken any rules that warrant me being baned ? If I haven't then I wish that James and Robo would go get a life and get off of my back,
    OK.. I will make if official

When I took over I wiped the slate clean with everyone. Since I was made Site Moderator you were placed in the same standing as everyone else. If this wasn't true I would have toasted your butt a very long time ago. You know me well enough to know I speak the truth.

Although you are still a pain in the A$$, you have not done enough against the rules to be banned or not be eligible for the MAD position.

Those that want you off of the site will never be quiet because of your past and everyday is your past but we keep hoping for the best.

ok,

So whats the offer up to ?

Originally posted by Lusker
    Not bad Lusker,

but I do need to ask a question here, I do not feel that I have done anything that would put me on thin ice here, yet a lot of people seem to be on a whitch hunt here ,,,, So where do I stand, have I broken any rules that warrant me being baned ? If I haven't then I wish that James and Robo would go get a life and get off of my back,
    OK.. I will make if official

When I took over I wiped the slate clean with everyone. Since I was made Site Moderator you were placed in the same standing as everyone else. If this wasn't true I would have toasted your butt a very long time ago. You know me well enough to know I speak the truth.

Although you are still a pain in the A$$, you have not done enough against the rules to be banned or not be eligible for the MAD position.

Those that want you off of the site will never be quiet because of your past and everyday is your past but we keep hoping for the best.

Ok, fair enough,

eddyless wishes he was the anti-christ~~~~~because at least then, he would be somebody. :d
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

"A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!"

FS, I like your quote.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

You guys way overanalyze things,

$ 107.00 bones..

Originally posted by coolwhip
    "A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!"

FS, I like your quote.
    Thanks.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Coolwhip bids more money to get rid of Titless, than to become a MAD.

He must submit a ducument saying he will never return under any name or IP address though. In addition, if caught trying to return; he must pay me tripple the amount.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast