How?.....you found out how! LOL
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking

Man Shot In Accident After Laughing At Cheney

(AP) LAFAYETTE, Colo. Hours after laughing about Vice President Dick Cheney's hunting mishap, Josh Kayser was himself shot by a friend during a hunting expedition.

The 21-year-old Lafayette man was taken to the hospital Monday night after his girlfriend accidentally shot him while they were trailing a raccoon that had been preying on chickens on his family's property.

"I read that thing about the vice president and said to myself 'how can you shoot your friend with your gun?' And look what happened," he said Tuesday.

Kayser was crouched down to look under a shed where he thought a wounded raccoon was hiding, and his 17-year-old girlfriend accidentally shot him with a .22-caliber rifle. Police have not identified the girlfriend

Were they drunk also ?

Originally posted by TitleLess
    Were they drunk also ?
    Cheney wasn't drunk . This is why a lot of people don't like you other than a dozen more. But in this case it is because you are a liar.

He admitted that he was drinking prior to the incident, not even you can deny that James,

Left hand drinking... Right hand drunk.

Are the equal?

He admitted that he was drinking prior to the incident, not even you can deny that James,
    Look as$hole, and I do mean as$hole. He wasn't drunk. You said he was drunk. I have no idea why you are aloud to trash the forum.

Had one beer for lunch. Incident happened at 5 p.m.

Not too bright are ya, tits? But then trolls typically are dim of the brain.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

James in todays world you do not have to drink very much to be declared illegally intoxicated,, if he had a few beers prior to the incident then he more than likely was legally drunk, ?

Why do you harrass me?

James in todays world you do not have to drink very much to be declared illegally intoxicated,, if he had a few beers prior to the incident then he more than likely was legally drunk, ?

Why do you harrass me?
    Why don't you STF up? You can't even read a lotto ticket and you want to explain drunk.

I have no reason to believe that he had only one, if I were reading between the lines, I would say the he was probably stoned and that's the reason that it was not reported right away, he then admits to drinking one beer several hours prior to the incident ,, that was done in the case that they gave him a blood test,,, They tried to cover it up real well, but it is not over yet, it will cost him his job, he is no better than a drunk on the freeway at 90 MPH,

Like I said, I have no idea why the Mods continue to let you hijack and pollute threads on this forum.

I guess they are to busy selling stuff. This place is going to hell.

Why don't you bid to be a Mod then ?

Tits is a

TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL
    TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast