Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Well I happen to know that with the version of software you are running , if a thread gets deleted it is not retrievable, I just want to know if I will have the button ?

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by TitleLess
    Where do you stand Fridg, ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in return i will get what rights ?
    The primary function of the design engineer is to make things difficult for the fabricator and impossible for the serviceman.

I'll go $150 little buddy. This is getting good.

ok,

Originally posted by rsmith46
    Fridg, I can't promise anything other than I will show up and do a good job as moderator , Welcome aboard,

RS, Who would you like to add to the list ?
    Maidinusa, he got me in trouble.
    Now, now, did you not type what got you in trouble?

Need more dough,

Use my e-mail if you wnat to stay anonymous,

Is this mod for the day thing gonna be a monthly deal? Reason I'm asking is, if we're working to keep Eddy out of the mod spot, are we gonna have to go through this every month?

Life is like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

Originally posted by hvac hero
    Is this mod for the day thing gonna be a monthly deal? Reason I'm asking is, if we're working to keep Eddy out of the mod spot, are we gonna have to go through this every month?

Now there is a thought, eventually there will be no one willingto bid against me,,,, Can you guys outbid me every moonth ?,,,,,, Great idea HVAC, You got me this time, but will you be able to do it every time,,, I think not and I think if I wait long enough I will eventually get it dirt cheap,,,,,,,Thanks for the insight HERo,,, now bid away I am done,

hope not .....

they should start a new site ~~~~Mod-talk~~~~
    and leave this one alone.
    Don't interrupt me while i'm talking to myself

Now there is a thought, eventually there will be no one willingto bid against me,,,, Can you guys outbid me every moonth ?,,,,,, Great idea HVAC, You got me this time, but will you be able to do it every time,,, I think not and I think if I wait long enough I will eventually get it dirt cheap,,,,,,,Thanks for the insight HERo,,, now bid away I am done,
    LOL... Over 42 thousand members... you better guess again.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456