Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I did not want to hijack John's thread.
    Tell me about titless eddy's promised school of cut and paste electrical plagarism and confusion.

[Edited by wolfdog on 02-14-2006 at 08:10 AM]

Page 8, Eddy cleared is calendar to be mod for a day on the 14th. He's kind of busy correcting you on the 12th and teaching me the 13th.
    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=96811

He's off his meds again.

I sure hope Eddy explains 3ph Delta Hyleg, and 3ph open Delta transformers so I'm sure I've got it right. He did score 98% on his Electrical Engineering test you know.

Originally posted by rsmith46
    I sure hope Eddy explains 3ph Delta Hyleg, and 3ph open Delta transformers so I'm sure I've got it right. He did score 98% on his Electrical Engineering test you know.
    We're are not ready for that yet RS, it will take time to get to that point, just hold on I'll get ya there.

Just ponder this for a while,

Why is the electric company allowed to use the ground as a conduit for their product without paying any rent or maintenance ?

I mean even homes that have no electricity can still be used by the power company as a conduit, why is that? why do they get a free ride ?

They do pay rent.

To who, I don't get any and they are using my property as a conduit

So you think your property is a conduit? Where, to another world? Doesn't the NEC cover grounds?

You want to charge the phone company for their ground? Just go take it off.

If you pay the Power Co. they'll turn your lights back on.

Originally posted by TitleLess

Why is the electric company allowed to use the ground as a conduit for their product without paying any rent or maintenance ?

I mean even homes that have no electricity can still be used by the power company as a conduit, why is that? why do they get a free ride ?
    Were you probed by aliens?

Are you never alone even when you are alone?

You come up with bizarre theories.

Originally posted by wolfdog

Were you probed by aliens?

Are you never alone even when you are alone?

You come up with bizarre theories.
    What is so bizarre about that ?

They are using the ground as a conduit, and it is not there ground ? It's not like an open road or something where everyone shares the tax burden, we are talking about my property where only I pay the taxes, I do not wish to give them rights to use my land,,, What if i said that electricity was against my religion ? Could I win in court ?

I mean even homes that have no electricity can still be used by the power company as a conduit, why is that? why do they get a free ride ? [/B]
    I'm still tring to figure this one out myself.

Explain to me how they are using the ground for transfer of eletricity at your estate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast