Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Andy Rooney On Sex
11-24-2011, 07:57 AM #1
Andy Rooney On Sex
Not sure if I put this one up before or not. If I have, please forgive, if not, please enjoy!
ANDY ROONEY ON SEX!
1. When I was born, I was given a choice - a big pecker or a good memory....
I don't remember what I chose.
2. Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
3. A wife is a sex object. Every time you ask for sex, she objects.
4. Impotence: nature's way of saying, "No hard feelings..."
5. There are only two four letter words that are offensive to men - 'don't' and
'stop', unless they are used together.
6. Panties: not the best thing on earth, but next to the best thing on earth.
7. There are three stages in a man's life: Tri-Weekly, Try Weekly and Try
8. Virginity can be cured.
9. Virginity is not dignity, it's lack of opportunity.
10. Having sex is like playing bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you
Better have a good hand.
11. I tried phone sex once, but the holes in the dial were too small.
12. Marriage is the only war where you get to sleep with the enemy.
13. A couple just married were happy with the whole thing. He was happy with the Hole and she was happy with the Thing.
14. Despite the old saying, 'Don't take your troubles to bed', many men still
Sleep with their wives!