Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: ISU 96 trouble

  1. #1

    ISU 96 trouble

    I have a fault that says "faliure to start". Its a ISU 96 made by carrier. The engine kicks on runs for a bit then shuts down, alarm light and alarm buzzer comes on and screen says faliure to start.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4
    there is no infomation at all for you to get help.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by twork View Post
    I have a fault that says "faliure to start". Its a ISU 96 made by carrier. The engine kicks on runs for a bit then shuts down, alarm light and alarm buzzer comes on and screen says faliure to start.
    Are you a DIY-er??

    Carrier doesn't typically make refrigeration equipment (you've posted in the refrigeration forum) and refrigeration systems don't typically have engines in them.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Guayaquil EC
    Posts
    10,483
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    Carrier doesn't typically make refrigeration equipment (you've posted in the refrigeration forum) and refrigeration systems don't typically have engines in them.
    I Googled "ISU-96" and found it to be a refrigerated shipping container with a Carrier Transport unit on it.

    http://www.aarcorp.com/gov/Mobility/..._specialty.htm

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by icemeister View Post
    I Googled "ISU-96" and found it to be a refrigerated shipping container with a Carrier Transport unit on it.

    http://www.aarcorp.com/gov/Mobility/..._specialty.htm
    Excuse me for a moment whilst I remove the egg from my face...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Guayaquil EC
    Posts
    10,483
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    Excuse me for a moment whilst I remove the egg from my face...
    I was rather surprised myself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event