Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Golf

Been awhile since I played...last time was with dhvac...lol My eyes aint so good anymore, but I can still hit. I just cant read greens well.....lmao
    In honor of Murray Woodgate (aka Carnak) 1961 - 2010

Originally posted by pabull
    Been awhile since I played...last time was with dhvac...lol My eyes aint so good anymore, but I can still hit. I just cant read greens well.....lmao

btw its almost time to play again

Originally posted by bigtime
    I have a membership at a municipal course and play a lot. The course is right on my way home from work and I stop off for nine holes several times a week and play a full round on most weekends. It is my way to relax and wind down after work. Shot a 41 today.
    A young man and a young woman met in a bar. They fell madly in love and after only 3 days they found themselves married by a justice of the piece.

On the honeymoon the young man said to the new wife," Honey, we really don't know each other very well. But I got to tell you that I am an advant golfer. I play every night after work and 3 or 4 times on the week end. I must golf no matter what."

The wife said, " Well since you have been so honest I have to tell you something about myself." "I'm a hooker."

He said, " No problem! Just tighten up on your grip a little bit."

Originally posted by dhvac
    Originally posted by pabull

btw its almost time to play again

ohh I am going next week and some one else pays for mine as long as I take a customer and they actually buys some thing

rub it in why do't you OSR now send those cheese steaks to otto
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Originally posted by TitleLess
    Any one else into golf ?
    My major vice.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Yeah Geer, it must tear you up that rich people are out there playing and they cut down trees to make the place and they dump loads of fertilizer on the course that runs off and pollutes the streams and rivers, makes the frogs have 5 legs and kills all the litte kritters.

Originally posted by James 3528
    Yeah Geer, it must tear you up that rich people are out there playing and they cut down trees to make the place and they dump loads of fertilizer on the course that runs off and pollutes the streams and rivers, makes the frogs have 5 legs and kills all the litte kritters.
    Well hell, like I said, a major vice.

Of course, they don't allow riff-raff like you on courses these days, so you wouldn't know the enormous number and variety of critters that plague the modern golfer. My pet peeve is having to putt through duck turds or fending off a deranged goose with a 5 iron.

Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

I live in Golf Central.

Love the game, looks easy on tv. Harder than trying to lay a nun on easter! Have never really tried to take it seriously. Mainly an excuse to drink with the boys and talk ****. Best part is when we sponser a hole at the local strip club "charity" tournament. Have 3 sets of clubs, last purchase was nice Ping, and a sweet Heineken bag with a Heineken putter. Only problem is I don't have time to practice or play. But when I can, it sure is nice and intoxicating....., I mean exhilerating.

Hmm Hey ikey

Hows things up north in SA? My old boss uses the #2 wood a lot. You can't out score him. Roy

Originally posted by James 3528
    I live in Golf Central.
    They won't let you on there either will they?

When I lived in the area, Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head were Golf Centrals. Charleston was beginning to blossom as a Golf Mecca as well.

Chapman Cohen

I am going to Myrtle Beach at the end of the month for training and golfing Go Ebtron

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast