museum condenser motor hunt

I have an old condenser that I can't find fan motors that will last. Condenser model # RDD-95xA (pretty sure). Bohn/Blanchard born in 1975. Original motor numbers are obsolete. Tried Marathon X507, Fasco T2537 no luck. All specs. for the new motors same as old except the old motors are lots heavier and lasted 30 years. Don't think there's a power supply problem. Is there a motor out there that can last or do I have to up the hp. Bearings OK. Motors <seize> when power supplied.
    1 HP
    850 RPM
    208/230 V
    3 PH

If the condenser is that old, is there a chance it is not rejecting heat as well, and restricting airflow, causing the motor to bake itself?

Maybe the condenser should be a fixture inside the museum, and not serving it?

3 of the motors died @ +5 degrees F. ambient but yes would answer both questions.

Did you check the incoming voltage to the motor? Amp draw? Do you have the make and model # of the original motor?

Is the blade original or has it been changed as well?

We use a motor rebuild supply house and they always weigh the motor when matching/replacing discontinued motors, not just matching specs. Not sure why though.

try the a.o smith jauggernaut it has higher operating temps due to its designed for vfd use and i belive bigger bearings it is base or belly band mount check your blades are they the correct ones make shure the blades arent too heavy as the mass could be causing premature wear on the bearings also balancing is an issue as well i use an outfitt called Nortex fan they can balance inverted blowers and anything else ive ever been able to take him