"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". --Mark Twain
    http://www.campbellmechanical.com

Gee, there's a shocker.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Originally posted by James 3528
    [B]http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/wo...salman_pak.htm
    Salman Pak? Not even Cheney is pushing that myth anymore.

Chemicals have non-military uses. Imported between 1983 and 1989? Laughable.

You want to play the U.N. game then you play by their rules. Security Council members found that Iraq was in material compliance with 1441 (the applicable resolution) and would not approve a U.S. invasion of Iraq.

Hell, Isreal breaks more resolutions than that before lunch.

The reek of desperation is increasing.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Ah you have a problem with Israel. We are getting somewhere.

I was only kidding about "Taliban Geer" before.

One thing you and air head should know. It is not up to a x government employee to decide how the national command authority uses his agencies intel along with other sources.

That is truely "cherry picking"

[Edited by JAMES 3528 on 02-10-2006 at 06:08 PM]

Originally posted by James 3528
    Ah you have a problem with Israel. We are getting somewhere.
    Ah, no. I've been to Israel, liked the people, admire what they have accomplished. Didn't care much for the food. The fact remains that Israel has broken numerous U.N. resolutions. As has in fact the U.S.

I was only kidding about "Taliban Geer" before.
    Nobody cares.

One thing you and air head should know. It is not up to a x government employee to decide how the national command authority uses his agencies intel along with other sources.
    Never said it was. However they are in a position to see what intel was used and what was ignored. As we have known and is now confirmed, Bush cherry-picked intelligence to suit his needs and ignored any intel that would contradict his views. This is how we wound up with "they have stockpiles of WMD and we know where they are" and other such dead wrong cherry-picked sources such as curveball and the alleged Iraq defectors who produced the balsa wood drones of death, the mobile chemical war wagons, Salman Pak, Saddam and Osama were lovers, etc.

[Edited by geerair on 02-10-2006 at 09:43 PM]

Chapman Cohen