Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    On the XV90 there are adustments for air flow settings. I believe it has three levels for low and high fire. I would check these settings first. Make sure it's not set on the lowest.

Originally posted by cljpro
    On the XV90 there are adustments for air flow settings. I believe it has three levels for low and high fire. I would check these settings first. Make sure it's not set on the lowest.

I agree with cljpro. I feel that the temp rise may not be set right if the person don't feel warm.

Originally posted by joker dan
    hey mayguy did you ever have a customer complain about this,they just dont feel warm even though there is two stage stat there is a period of time befor it goes into high fire and it does feel cold and uncomfortable. this way say at 25 degrees it will use hi fire instead of just locking in hi fire for good ,you always hear( my old furnace was alot warmer i wish i knew before i bought this one). i have yet to find a thermostat that you can set up this way.ive got a thermidistat, only options are detering second stage
    So you are saying that you lock in the high fire if it gets 25 degrees out??

Smile

with the outdoor stat it could be set at whatever temp they want i just used 25 degrees as an example. i know its an old way to do things since the name of the game is to save energy useing lo fire to heat the house. if the dip switches are set to ahigher fan speed this will reduce the temp rise making it cooler. oh well this subject will keep this thread alive for awhile longer great to hear all the different ideas makes this trade interesting

Set up the air flow right and they won't feel like its blowing out cool air.

Set up the second stage CPH right and it will finnish the heat call with out going back to first stage when its colder out.

If the stats wired, and set up right, you shouldn't loose temp.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12