Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duct work....

Dont mean to sound sarcastic but just because the ductwork is in great shape doesnt mean that it's right. Just to give an example, if you dont put gauges on a unit then you cant properly troubleshoot it because you dont know what is going on inside. Wow, that unit looks like its in great shape!.....lol. I second what Dash said as well concerning static pres.

The whole picture needs to be revealed before any real diagnosis can be made..........l8r

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL

Re: dash...

Originally posted by west_seth
    Not sure about all that stuff...the doors my teens rooms are left closed almost all the time.

If the door is closed and there's no return or return path,air flow to the room will be reduced.

Test it!

With the door closed and the system running,feel the air flow at the grille,then have someone open the door ,feel the difference.If there's a lot of difference try 24 hours with the doors open,if temps even out ,you may only need a return or return path,if not yo still need return/path ,but you also need more supply air.

too cold to hot zone the home, its the only way to go and thats why i'm in business its efficient, user friendly and fun. Zonematrix/xci controls are the most comforting systems out there if you look at regular hvac plans they don't make sense. evry home should be zoned.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Originally posted by tony pelicano
    too cold to hot zone the home, its the only way to go and thats why i'm in business its efficient, user friendly and fun. Zonematrix/xci controls are the most comforting systems out there if you look at regular hvac plans they don't make sense. evry home should be zoned.
    Tell us more about "zonematrix",is there a link to their website you could post?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12