Older Rheem Rooftop

I have come across a Rheem Rooftop that has been painted by someone. During the painting someone had the forsight to remove the Model Serial Decal. The problem is that that person has lost the decal. I am having trouble finding parts for this unit. Since I have no Model Serial is there anyone who could help in determining the Model of this unitl. I have a part number of the wiring diagram (Diagram# 90-42020-01 Date 2/11/83 Rev06). I also have the model number of both compressors (CRL1-0350-TFS). Several pictures of the unit are available. I really dont want to replace the unit is there anyone that could help?

Check in the electrical compt.

I have had every panel off the unit. I could not find anything substancial in the electrical compartment either. Thank you for the response though.

How old and what parts? In my experience Rheem #'s are on the name plate only. Combustion motors can be found aftermarket. I would guess heat exchanger cells should be available thru Rheem with a liittle footwork. If the unit is from 1983 as the wiring diagram states, it's 30 years old. Time for a new one.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

I figure the unit being about an 84 or so. I agree a new one would be best but its location is quite a challenge. A crane would be needed and it is above a glass solarium. Im sure curb may be an issue also. The customer doesnt want to replace if it is possible to salvage. I am needing the burners, pilot assembly, baffles, draft motor with wheel, and one orifice. It appears the cells were replaced a few years back from their appearance.

Your probably better off just replacing the unit. I know they don't want to spend the money but after you find and change out all those parts they are going to be pretty deep into it. That's a lot of money to put into a unit that old. I'd be afraid to put all that work into a 30 year old unit.

I thought maybe I could get somewhere off that comp but maybe it isn't the original. They do have a where-used search and nothing came up.

Is it a square unit or rectangular? Picture might help. What part is needed?

Quote Originally Posted by ttlynch View Post
    Several pictures of the unit are available.
    Post them and see if it will help.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

get the deminsions of the unit get all the m# on all parts like blower motor condenser motor compressor call your local rheem distributer and give them all info they should be able to find what your looking for

Soimething I've learned the hard way with Rheem units is, get a permanent marker and write the model and serial #'s on the interior side of a panel.

Good luck with your model # search.

oh my bad i ment all part numbers on all major componets. I ve been there before and its not fun but i got what i needed