Good Day All, I am wondering if anyone would let me get a copy of some PPCL. I left the field three years ago having 70+ cabinets of code but I cant find it now. I am looking for a chiller plant, boiler plant and a four pipe airhandler. Anything will do, just trying to avoid starting from scratch.

Thank you,
    life2000

I can't help you with the code you need, but I can give you a usefull shortcut to PPCL Programming from scratch.

1. Type your PPCL in Notepad (line #s included) that way you can cut, copy, paste, ect.
    2. Add the letter "a" at the start of every line. At the last line add #.
    a2200 if(DI1 .eq. on) then on(DO1, DO2)
    a2210 if(DI2 .eq. on) then off(DO1, DO2)
    #
    3. Save file as a .txt.
    4. G0 the menu R-P-E-"6" --> (Add, Remove, Look, Quit)
    5. From HyperTerminal transfer the PPCL Program as a Text File.

This method is usefull if you do not have access to front end software.

I have had some problems with text file transfers too long so I limit each text file to 50 lines. If the program needs to be longer then save multiple textfiles.

PPCL

Thanks for your response,hyper terminal would be fine if I had a number to a site?

I have dever tried downloading with this method over a phone line. I use a direct connect into the MMI Port.

Confused

Must be an older cabnet.. I may be wrong but I don't think you can hyperterminal PPCL into a cabinet. I think you need datamate for that???

I use this method to add/change PPCL in Apogee cabinets. When I am satisfied the change is good I use Datamate to upload the cabinet. HyperTerminal can transfer using "send file..." and "send text file..." Sending text files is nearly the same as fat-fingering, only faster.