Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I may be wrong about this but Carrier offices cannot get their parts direct from RCD in the states. They must go thru a licensed distributor . That might be the disconnect that you are getting .

I meant to say Canadian carrier offices not the ones in the states.
    Last edited by Dallas Duster; 03-12-2013 at 12:07 AM.

unless something has changed in the last couple of months they can, at least here they do. not really sure why the probs. I'm going to look into in the morn out of curiosity sake.

You can still have them programed if they are still programable, or you can still purchase them i received one about 3 weeks ago for a 23XL. It had different software loaded on it just had to do some wiring changes.

Sure you could. I have done it for customers.The problem is obtaining the configurations , especially if the surge configs got changed and nobody wrote them down . I have done alot of these upgrades and it does make the machine more reliable. Sometimes putting a battery in and reprogramming doesnt fix the problem . I had a battery leak out on one and a bad output on another .Both of those the psio had to be removed and shipped out . A week later it came back.Problem is alot of customers cant afford to have any down time.

just scraped a chiller, so now I have two psio if anybody needs one. I'll let it go for a smidge under rcd price heck I'll even program it for ya.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123