DOM Timer Trouble

I am trying to delay my indoor fan start by a few seconds to prevent cold blow; application is residential add on heat pump.

I have wired a TD69 in series between the G terminal from an Aube TH146NU base module and the fan relay RC485.

I have tried two different timers and can't get any time delay; the fan relay energizes immediately on G call. I have checked all the obvious.

Have you ever seen a DOM or DOB relay not time for some "mysterious" reason?

Stumped by the elemetary!

Dale

did you check and see if your control board controls the fan when there is a call for heat or cool and the G terminal is used for just a fan only operation. install the DOM timer between the board and the and the fan relay. also did you cut the wire for low voltage operation of the DOM
    Experience
    Is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.

A positive attidude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodrob View Post
    did you check and see if your control board controls the fan when there is a call for heat or cool and the G terminal is used for just a fan only operation. install the DOM timer between the board and the and the fan relay. also did you cut the wire for low voltage operation of the DOM
    thanks Rob, the control board sends G to the fan relay on heat call. The timer is in the position you suggest. Cutting the jumper is done for high voltage applications, this is 24v

any other ideas please?

Leakage

For the interested I received an email and info on the leakage of the TD69 or ICM102 which is 40mA. Surprise, that is the threshhold of the relay to make.

http://www.aubetech.com/products/pro...100&noLangue=2

is the y hooked to the board

deleted